Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Two Wacky Women

As many of you know along with my Robin Quilts, etc. pattern business, I am one-half of Two Wacky Women.  My partner Marilyn and I formed our company over five years ago with our primary focus being hosting retreats.  Over the years we’ve also vended at many quilt shows but our first love is still the retreat business. 

Last month we hosted our Spring 2010 retreat in Laguna Woods, CA.  We had a wonder group that accomplished a whole lot. 

Remember this picture from last month?

IMG_1604

Well the Two Wacky Women website is now updated with all the other pictures from that retreat.  The first two pages show each participant, but be sure to check out page 3 and 4 to see just some of the projects that were worked on. 

While over there, take some time to check out our 2011 retreats.  We just added a June retreat to the schedule since the April one is already full.

We’d love to have you join us.

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. you need to come to Oregon and do one! Either that or Maureen and I need to do a serious road trip! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great weekend! I can't wait till April :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails