Wednesday, June 16, 2010

L. A. County Quilt Guild

I’m all packed and head to a speaking engagement at L. A. County Quilt guild

IMG_1683What do you think, will it all fit in my little VW?  I think so, I’m pretty good at stuffing.  The duffle bags are about 4’ long and hold a lot of quilts to share.  I used to pack in suitcases but have found the duffle bags work a lot better.  For one thing, they’re just easier to stuff in the car.    

Tomorrow I will be teaching a workshop.  The guild chose to make my Magical 3D Stars. 

magicalstarsfrontIt a really fun quilt to make.  The stars points are 3 dimensional.  The blocks are made, sewn together as a straight set and then by magic, and two strategic diagonal cuts, the entire thing is turned on-point.   I’m sure we’ll have a lot of fun.  I’ll post pictures of the workshop. 

And of course, if you’d like to purchase any of my patterns, you can head on over to my website.  Or for that matter, if you like to have me visit your guild, you contact me either through my Blog or my website. 

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your lecture and class. I haven't made this quilt yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails