Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sneak Peek

A few months ago I as asked to contribute a border to Patchwork Posse’s Round Robin. 

image

No problem, I had lot’s of time.  Yea, right!  Before I knew it, I was being reminded that my day was next Monday, May 10, 2010.  Now you have to understand, sometimes I do my best work under pressure, and I sure hope that’s true this time.  I finished up the instructions this morning and after proofing them a gazillion times, I think I’m ready, 

But for now, here’s a sneak peek of what it looks like.

IMG_1531

Check back Monday for the complete instructions.  In the mean time,

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails