Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pam’s Magical Slice and Dice

My friend Pam just posted a picture of one of her quilts she made using one of my patterns.  It sure feels good to see that someone else loves your pattern as much as you do.  The fabric she used is “Feeling Groovy” by Robert Kaufman.  This pattern always amazes me how well it works with a variety of fabrics. 

Here’s a picture I stole from Pam’s Blog.

image

Pam is brand new to Blogging but she’s off to a great start.  Check out her out at  http://pamsactivities.blogspot.com/

The “Magical Slice and Dice” pattern is available on the Two Wacky Women website.

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails