Saturday, August 8, 2009

3-D Heart Quilt

Since I haven’t gotten much sewing done over the last few days, I thought I would show you a quilt that I made several years ago.  The pattern is by Jackie Robinson and can be found on the Animas Quilt Website.  She calls it Be Mine but I call mine simply 3-D Heart. 

3 D Heart

I used a large variety of floral fabrics so that it looks very different than hers.  It hangs in my dining room and everyone that sees it for the first time stop, touches and plays with the 3-D pieces.  I had to be very careful when I quilted it so that I didn’t sew down any of the 3-D prairie points. 

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails