Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cute New Purse

At a recent quilt show a bought a really cute purse pattern. Now keep in mind, I design purses, bags, quilts and other odds and ends but I still can't resist buying a pattern now and then. This one was really cute it's called "Sonoma Swing Bag" by Pink Sand Beach Designs.





I'm leaving for "Spring Quilt Market" in Pittsburgh later this week and I though this was a great little bag that I could carry and it would hold just enough. I loved the fact that the outside pocket is just large enough to hold my IPhone (most cell phone pockets aren't quite large enough).






Now that I finished this one I think I'll make another one in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails