Monday, March 10, 2008

It's A Giant Easter Egg!

It's hard to believe that it's almost Easter. It seems like just last month that I visited with my sister Melinda and my niece Christina in San Francisco, but in fact it's been an entire year. My sister came to California for a visit so I flew to San Francisco from where I live in So. Calif. Whenever we get together we try to work on a project or two. We've made quilts, bears, decorated clip boards and on and on.

Last year I had purchased a really cute table runner pattern from Monica's Quilt and Bead Creations in Palm Desert California, so that turned out to be one of our projects. Off we went to Joann's and bought various fat quarters and some off the bolt pieces of Easter fabric. Then we headed back to Christina's to make three table runners. We made half-square triangles, flying geese and simple strips and put them together every which way. We only had one sewing machine but we each managed to made one for our dining room tables. They each came out really cute. As my sister and I aways say, the same but different. So here's mine.

I love having a variety of table runners. It's a simple way to change the look of my dining room as the seasons change.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails