Thursday, April 27, 2017

Sassy Scrappy Log Cabin

I’ve been working on my “Sassy Scrappy Log Cabin” quilt.  I’m slowly building it 1/4 of the quilt at a time.  The top half is sewn together and as of yesterday the bottom left quadrant is done. 

IMG_3350

It is definitely starting to take shape. 

The 4th quadrant blocks are ready to be sewn.  I don’t love pinning but in this case I find it necessary.  Here’s a stack all pinned and ready for the sewing machine.

IMG_3351

That’s a lot of pins but it’s easier to pin a bunch of blocks while sitting on the couch watching TV than pinning one at a time as I sew. 

I think I’ll probably end up adding an additional row to the top and bottom but for now I need to get the blocks sewn and pressed.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails