Monday, August 29, 2016

Meet Rosie

A while back I decided I wanted to get a Singer Featherweight 221 made the same year I was born.  It took a while to find just the right one but I did indeed find one.  It sewed great but it had been well used and wasn’t in great shape cosmetically so what’s a gal to do.  Find someone to spruce her up by painting and refurbishing it of course. 

Today “Rosie” came home after having a wonderful “spa” experience. 

 IMG_7511

IMG_7512

IMG_7513

I am really, really happy with her and she seems to be delighted to have a new life. 

IMG_7495

Here’s her before picture.  Just a little rough around the edges. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

4 comments:

  1. Your Rosie is gorgeous. Do you mind telling me who did your spa treatment? I'm looking for someone to one for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie is beautiful!!! I know you will have many enjoyable times sewing with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...just wonderful....fun for you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails