Monday, April 25, 2016

Design Wall Monday–April 25, 2016

My friendship group The Cotton Patchers has a birthday block exchange.  At the beginning of the year you decide what you’d like to receive from each of the members.  In return you make a block for others as the year goes on.  Since April is my birthday month I received my blocks last week. 

IMG_7364

I asked for ugly Christmas sweater blocks.  I wanted them small so that when I put them together it will make a fairly small wall hanging to hang on my front door.  I know they’re suppose to be ugly Christmas sweaters but they are anything but ugly, they are really, really cute.  I’m still waiting for 2 more then I can start figuring out how to arrange them and start working on the assembly. 

Thank you Cotton Patchers, I love each and every one of them. 

To see what others are working on today check out Judy’s blog.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails