Monday, November 23, 2015

Design Wall Monday–November 23, 2015

One of my quilt guilds has a UFO challenge each year.  For 2016 I have selected the 5 UFO’s to work on.  Trust me when I tell you I had quite a variety to choose from.  The first UFO finish is due in January so this week, after picking my 5 projects, I started working on this one.

IMG_7179

The plan is for this to be a new “front door” quilt for the month of January.  I’m pretty sure I made this in a guild workshop many years ago.  It’s paper pieced but I really can’t remember who the teacher was or what the project was called.  Does anyone know?  I’d love to be able to include the info on my label. 

To see what’s on other quilters design walls, check out Judy’s Patchwork Times blog.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

  1. I was at this QBS workshop and have a similar UFO! It was Peggy Martin's Millenium Star in 2007.

    Jeri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails