Monday, May 11, 2015

Design Wall Monday–May 11, 2015

This is going to be a busy week for me.  Tomorrow night I’m speaking at Orange County Quilt Guild followed by a workshop on Wednesday and another workshop on Saturday.  Unfortunately that means I’ll miss my Orange Grove Quilt Guild meeting but should be able to make my Quilters by the Sea meeting Thursday night. Oh and I almost forgot my husband and I have tickets to see Annie Wednesday night.  Phew, I’m tired just thinking about it. 

As I mentioned I will be teaching two different workshop for OCQG.  My story board is all set up for my Magical Slice and Dice workshop that will be on Wednesday.  It’s been a while since I’ve taught this but thankfully I have teaching notes to get me back in the grove.

IMG_6714

Here’s a photo of the finished quilt.

.IMG_6715

I’ve made this many, many times using a wide variety of fabrics.  Just in case you’re interested, my pattern for Magical Slice and Dice can be purchased from my website http://www.robinquiltsetc.com .

Next Sunday I leave for a 5 night retreat with a group of quilters.  We’re headed to Big Bear which is up the mountain here in Southern California just about 1 1/2 away from home.  Should be a fun week.  I’ll try to post from there.

In the mean time, head on over to Judy’s blog to see what others are up to. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails