Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Design Wall Monday–April 20, 2015

Well it’s not Monday it’s actually Tuesday but I meant to post this yesterday.

A couple of weeks ago I showed a panel that I purchased with the intent of using it for a One Block Wonder.  Last week I managed to get started.  These are just thrown up on my wall in no particular order but I think you can get the idea.

IMG_6693

I actually think it’s going to work.  For me it’s a slow process, but hopefully I’ll have time to work on it off and on. 

Here’s what the panel looks like.

IMG_6679

To see what others have on their design wall, check out Judy’s Patchwork Times blog

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails