Monday, December 15, 2014

Design Wall Monday–December 15, 2014

Once again I can’t show you what’s on my design wall but I can show you what I finished up last week. 

IMG_6612

These are wallets I made for a gift exchange that I participated in last week. 

IMG_6601

IMG_6603

IMG_6605

IMG_6607

IMG_6609

IMG_6611

I received some wonderful homemade gifts in exchange but I’ll save that for another time.  Today I’m putting the finishing touches on my gifts for my friendship group “The Wednesday Wacko’s”.  We are having our Christmas party/gift exchange Wednesday night.  It will be a lot of fun with great friends and good food.  I can hardly wait. 

To see what others have on their design wall, check out Judy’s blog

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

2 comments:

  1. Sweet bags. Very stylish. I haven't seen this design of a purse claps before. Have fun at your party.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time tonight - we had our gift exchange on Monday. I will have to post the wonderful gifts soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails