Yesterday I got a little sewing done. First, my pillowcase was cutout and sewn together.
And then I put the finishing touches on a bag started way back in September at a Riley Blake Fabric Fest.
It was finished quite some time ago but for some reason there were gaping holes near the beginning and end of the zipper. It apparently was intended to be that way but I really disliked that opening. I just made a couple of cute little decorative patches to cover the holes. It’s been sitting there ready to go but it took me until yesterday to put red thread on the sewing machine and sew them in place. Sigh!!!!
I have no idea what I’ll use it for but it’s another item to check off the UFO list and for that reason I’m happy.