Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Music Stand Case

I know I’ve share before that I’m learning to play the ukulele.  This week several of us are going to attend a ukulele group that plays together twice a month.  I knew I would need a music stand so I recently purchased and inexpensive, collapsible one, but once I got it home I discovered it didn’t come with a carrying case.  So what’s a person to do?  Make one of course

IMG_5846

IMG_5845

It’s certainly nothing fancy but at least it contains all the pieces and has a handle to carry it.  Now if I could just get better at playing that darn ukulele I’d be a happy camper.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

  1. Keep that thing close. It is so cute that someone may want it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails