Tuesday, September 4, 2012

She Made Me Do It!

Really, it’s not my fault.  My daughter-in-law Maureen is in Southern California visiting and yesterday she came by for a visit.  While driving her back to her Mom’s house she got a phone call.  It was her Mom (who doesn’t like to go fabric shopping) telling her that Tuesday Morning had fabric for sale.  So what was I to do?  Since her own Mother wouldn’t take her fabric shopping, it fell on me.  Well, sure enough Tuesday Morning did have precuts of fabric and sure enough we both bought some.  Just what I need, more fabric.

Guess how much I spent? 

IMG_4885

IMG_4886

IMG_4887

IMG_4888

That last tower of fat quarters has 25 or 26 different pieces in it.  The grand total?  $39.96.  Can you blame me?  BTW most (or all) of these are Westminster fabrics.  Not too bad, even if I didn’t need any more fabric.

Enjoy,

Signature

7 comments:

  1. Seriously? Want to go again, today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is nothing you could have done against it. Lovely bargains. Your Dil could twist my arm any day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I need to check out the local Tuesday Morning tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey a deal is a deal, or as I like to think of it - you went "investment shopping". With the price of fabric continuing to increase, I think you made a very wise investment!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard about that. The first Tues of the month, right? Which store did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stuff. I almost never buy any fabric unless it is on sale. This must have made you so happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails