Monday, July 9, 2012

Design Wall Monday–July 9, 2012

Unfortunately my design wall is empty this morning but for good reason.  My house is filled with family including my nephew and his wife  here from Sweden who are sleeping in my sewing studio on an Aero Bed.  The good news is, my Hunter Star quilt is finished and I’m in the process of hand sewing the binding down.  So here it is on my living room design floor.

IMG_4674

This is the quilt that I’ll be teaching next week in Las Vegas but more about that later.

Check out what others have on their design walls/floor over at Judy’s Patchwork Times blog

Enjoy,

Signature

4 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt Robin! My cousin from Seal Beach will be visiting here(MN)in August, so my sewing room will soon return to guest room status as well. I have some work ahead of me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish on your Hunter's star. I did a hunter's star some 14 or so years ago. My brother in law has it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great and it is nice to have company over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Robin. I have a red and white hunter's star in the works - you've given me inspiration to work on it again! How did you quilt yours?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails