Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Nite Owl Quilters Guild

I've just about finished packing up all the quilts and bags for tonight’s lecture in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.  If you’re in the area I’d love for you to come and see my little song and dance routine.  Here’s a link to The Nite Owl Quilters Guild website www.niteowls.org

In the mean time I thought I’d share a photograph I took yesterday while driving home. 

Trees

The picture doesn’t do the Jacaranda Trees justice.  The colors is a vibrant lavender/purple.  Although absolutely beautiful on the trees, they make quite a mess as they fall to the ground. 

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I miss my Jacaranda Trees from my years in Long Beach. They don't do well, here in Murrieta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have ever seen those trees, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails