Saturday, March 10, 2012

Santa Clarita Valley Quilt Guild Visit

The other night I had the privilege of being the guest speaker at the Santa Clarita Valley Quilt Guild.  They are a wonderful group of women that were very warm and welcoming.  Thank you so much for your hospitality and support. 

During the break, right before I spoke, one of the members came up and showed me her Snippets and Threads that she made using my free tutorial.  Of course I forgot to take a picture of hers but here’s a picture of one of mine that looks just about the same but different.

IMG_4226-368x270

She’s making a bunch of them to sell in their boutique at their upcoming quilt show, April 21, 2012.

If you’d like to make one for yourself, or as a gift, the link to the tutorial is right over there on the right.  They’re super easy and fast to make. 

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails