Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hootie the Owl

At my recent guild retreat, everyone got they’re very own owl pincushion, made by the very talented Ann Leibovitz.  I can’t believe that Ann spent so much time making 45 different owls.  Ann said she got the pattern off the internet.  I’m not sure this is the same tutorial but it sure looks like it.   Check it out at Cut Out and Keep.

IMG_1983

Believe it or not, Hootie is only about 2 1/2” tall.  It’s hard to stick pins in him, he’s so darn cute.

Thank you Ann!

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

2 comments:

  1. your owl is so cute. What a sweet thing for Ann to do!! WoW!!! Thanks for the link with pattern too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute owl, dont let Khris see it LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails