Monday, February 1, 2010

More Fabric Flower Fun

Here’s another fabric flower I made.  This time it’s a tutorial from Bitty Bits and Pieces Blog.

IMG_1107

It is made using 3 1/2” squares that are folded to make the pedals.  The tutorial was very simple to follow.  Instead of the recommended fabric covered button, I found this button in my button box.  I glued a magnet on the back and then used another magnet to attach it to my jacket. 

IMG_1111

Pretty cute, if I do say so myself.

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. I love it!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea using a magnet to attach the flower easily to your jacket. I love the fabric you used too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails