Friday, September 5, 2008

Is it a Coffee Table or is it a Clock?

I've been in desperate need of a new coffee table for sometime. I'm always looking for something to take the place of the over sized foot stool we've been using. The problem with the foot stool was that it was made out of fabric and the cats thought it was a perfect place to sharpen their claws. I tried my best to reason with them but they just wouldn't listen so a replacement was needed.

I wasn't sure what I wanted so whenever I was out I'd keep my eyes open. Last week I looked at Crate and Barrel and Z Gallery. Z Gallery had one that was interesting but it also had an interesting price and my very favorite Crate and Barrel didn't have anything that would work. I even looked at Target and WalMart, nada.

Yesterday I was out buying a new coffee pot (for the zillionth time, but that's another story) and I wondered in to Home Goods. If you haven't been to a Home Goods store, they have some of the most unusual things. It's one of those places that if you see what you want you better buy it. They never seem get the same things back in. While wondering up and down the isles I came across a really fun and different table that was just perfect for in front of my couch.



So here it is the perfect coffee table for me. It's a working clock that is also a coffee table. I tend to pile way to much on my coffee tables but not this one. I think I'm going to just let it be a neat looking coffee table clock. No clutter!


1 comment:

  1. That is one cool table, I mean a clock, no I mean table! Whatever! It's gorgeous! It's something I would buy if I saw it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails